Ways To Help
- Sit on our board - we are currently looking for volunteer board members. If you are interested in history, and enjoy having fun, please apply by contacting us at email@example.com or visit our contact page.
- Attend our meetings! We are always looking for new ideas and suggestions. We do not have set times, so please email us for the next scheduled get-together. We also post meeting information at the post offices in Monarch and Neihart, and at the Neihart Community Center.
- Attend our annual Monarch Rocks! Festival. Be a vendor or just come and enjoy the beautiful scenery and hospitality!
- Volunteer to help with our restoration projects.
- Buy a T-shirt or hat with the inscription, "Monarch Rocks!" or "Monarch-Neihart Historical Group". They come in a variety of sizes and colors for $15.00. A medallion with an image of the Monarch Depot is also $15.00. Click here for all of the details.
- Help pay for our newsletter - we currently mail 2,500 copies of our newsletter twice a year. It costs us .28/copy, which includes paper, printing and postage.
- Make a tax deductible donation by clicking here. Our Tax I.D. # is: 46-1853767. Monetary donations are used to continue our restoration projects, and minimal administration costs, such as our newsletter, which is written by volunteers.